»

Friday, July 1, 2011

Boys shorts out of old ACU's

My husband went through all his ACU's and pulled out a BUNCH of ones that are too worn out to be worn anymore so I have a big stack of them and decided to turn one of his  pld pair of pants into shorts for my boys.

I cut out Walker's shorts so that I could have both the BIG cargo side pockets that are on either side of the pants on his shorts

Jordan's was cut using the bottom hem of the pants leg so it didn't have any pockets so I cut one of the smaller cargo pockets out and put it on one of the leg pieces before I sewing it together. I made both using an elastic waste.



I also made Jordan an appliqued USA shirt using part of Darin's old ACU sleeve left over from the purse I made myself back in Dec.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment