»

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Baby Update - 10 weeks to go

So Monday I will be 26 weeks with little Hunter, I have about 10 weeks to go and hopefully will go at least that long as I really don't want to go into labor before 36 weeks. With my BP issues and me "cooking" my kiddos fast I seem to just have early babies and my Ob/midwife seem to think Hunter will follow suit. 




I had my 26 week prenatal yesterday and we were finally able to hear Hunter's heartbeat on the doppler. Every time we had had an ultrasound the sound was off so it was really nice to hear it. He even kicked the microphone a few times. The dr was very happy with my weight gain so far, I did not gain anything since my last appointment and only 17 lbs so far. I am still measuring about 2 1/2 weeks ahead so Hunter may be a big boy which is perfectly fine since he will be here a bit early and every extra ounce will count. My BP was a bit high again at 140/94. They are not officially labeling me as high risk but just going off my two previous pregnancies they are keeping a close eye on me and my BP, I was told IF it is high when I go back in two weeks I may be put on moderated bedrest for two weeks to see if that helps before strict bedrest is put in place.



How far along? 25 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: gained 17 lbs
Maternity clothes: maternity pants but plus size tops & dresses
Stretch marks: Nope,not any new ones at least lol
Best moment this wk: hearing Hunter's heartbeat at my drs yesterday
Miss anything: Mexican foods - can't eat them without MAJOR heartburn
Movement: ALL the time! Hunter is very very active
  Food cravings: fresh bread, strawberries with whip cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mexican, dairy sometimes, meat most of the time
Have you started to show yet: YES!!
Gender: boy
Labor signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: a mix between the two
Looking forward to: seeing him on the next ultrasound in 2 - 4 weeks




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment