»

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First Time Freezer Cooking

**UPDATED the recipes I actually got done in the one day (what would fit in our freezer) have been bolded & underlined***

So after seeing lots of fellow bloggers I love doing this and praising how easy it was I have decided to try freezer cooking to see if I can take some of the stress of daily cooking out of my day. And on the plus side if it works out the way I hope it will justify my wanting a deep freezer so I can make a full month of dinners at a time when I do my monthly grocery shopping.

So for my first time here are the recipes I am trying out TODAY (and possibly tomorrow lol)! Did my monthly Aldi shopping yesterday and bought everything I need for my day of cutting, prepping and cooking :-)

Breakfast Items
(Darin leaves around 6 am for work so some of these items I thought would be easy for him to throw in the microwave to heat up and take with him to eat in the car on the way to work)

Lunch Items




Dinner Items
Staple Items






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment