»

Monday, May 9, 2011

Welcome to Living & Loving Life One mess at a time

Hi Ya'll! If you're here you probably already know me IRL or from Facebook. But for those that don't. My name is Summer. I am 27 years old. I am married to my high school sweetheart Darin and we have two amazing little boys Walker & Jordan.

I've had a family blog since 2003 that is very personal and has a lot of photos and information about my kids so I have it set to private to protect my kiddos. However the last few months I have really enjoyed "blog hopping" and have decided to not only have our private family blog but one that is for me. I will be posting random things from things that interest me at the moment, recipes I'm trying, craft/art projects I've done or want to do, my weight loss journey, being a mom, wife and a National Guard family. I also will be doing reviews, giveaways and spotlights on blogs & things I love. I also still plan to share photos & things about my family & home but not as in depth as on my family blog. I plan to take an hour each night after my kids have gone to bed to take some time for myself and just blog about whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment